Guidelines for Requesting Title III/Professional Development Travel Funds
Train-the-Trainer Travel Tips
- In order to apply for Title III Train-the-Trainer Activity funds the applicant must be a Full-time Employee.
- Professional Development Funds are available once in a federal fiscal year (October 1st - September 30th). Request for additional funding must be approved by the president.
- The maximum travel amount is $2000. A separate requisition for reimbursement of overages to be created by department.
- Persons who fail to present an on-campus workshop, or create a blog, after a Title III funded Train-the-Trainer Activity will not be eligible to receive Train-the-Trainer funds during the following federal fiscal year.
- The conference/workshop/seminar which the applicant plans to attend must be relevant to the area in which they are employed.
Train-the-Trainer Travel Request Form
- Travel approval subject to funds available.
- Refer to the Travel Procedures that are included in the Universtiy Travel Page.
- All travel arrangements are the responsibility of the Requestor.
It is important that the travel request packet reach the Title III office at least two weeks before you travel.