Student Accounts Appeal Form
STUDENT ACCOUNTS APPEALS PROCESS
Students disputing tuition charges can submit an appeal to the Office of Student Financial Services, if they have withdrawn from the classes and have not received grades for the tuition charges they are appealing. Steps in submitting an appeal regarding tuition charges are as follows:
1. Complete the Student Accounts Appeal Form. This form is available to download and complete.
2. The completed form must be turned into the Office of Student Financial Services.
3. Once received, the Student Accounts Appeals Committee will meet to make a decision regarding the appeal. The committee attempts to meet, monthly, during regular times. However, during peak times, the committee may not be able to meet as frequently. The committee utilizes University's policies, procedures, and information provided on the appeal to make decisions regarding appeals.
4. Once a decision is rendered by the committee, the committee chair will forward the decision to the applicable e-mail address within two weeks.
5. If student disagrees with decision made by committee, the student can request a second review by the University's Bursar, Ms. Vaughan, by providing original appeal information and any additional supporting information concerning appeal.
6. If student disagrees with the decision made by the University's Bursar, the student can request a third review by the University's Assistant VPAF/Controller, Dr. Darrol J. Woods.
7. If student disagrees with the decision made by the University's Assistant VPAF/Controller, the student can request a final review by the University's President, Dr. Jerald Jones Woolfolk.
Students who have not received grades for a particular semester and who are wanting to appeal account charges, can do so by submitting their requests to the Bursar/Director of Student Accounts. Requests will be reviewed, as applicable. Click here to print form. Please print and return the attached form to:
Office of Student Financial Services
103 Young Hall
820 Chestnut Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101