Freshman Academy Summer Institute
Freshman Academy Summer Institute is a Summer Bridge Program on the campus of Lincoln University. The program aims to acclimate incoming freshmen to careers in Health and Life Sciences, which include Nursing, Medical School, Wellness, Pharmacy, or similar.
In addition, Freshman Academy is a rigorous program that equips students for academic success by enhancing and cultivating principles of undergraduate learning: Advance Core Communication, Advance Critical Thinking, Advance Integration and Application of Knowledge, Intellectual Depth, Demonstrated Understanding of Society, Values, and Ethics.
- Freshman Academy Summer Institute Full Summer Scholarship: Free Tuition, Room, and Board
- Opportunities to be awarded the Presidential or Curators Scholarship for the Fall-Spring.
- Earn up to Eight College Credits Towards Nursing Degree, Biology, Pre-Med, Chemistry, or Similar
ENG 152H (Honors) Composition and Rhetoric I (3 Credits)
BIO 103 Principles of Biology (3 Credits) or Similar
BIO 104L Principles of Biology Laboratory (1 Credit) or Similar
GE 101 University Seminar (1 Credit)
- Participation in several Professional Development Engagements to prepare students for Professional Careers
- Engaging social outings throughout the summer to help build Life-Long friendships
Students that attend Freshman Academy Summer Institute will be given preference to join the Nursing-Life Science Living Learning Community in the Honors College during the Fall and Spring semesters.
It's a Great Opportunity! If you are interested, please click link below to apply for Freshman Academy Summer Institute.