Lincoln University Honors Program
We Celebrate Academic Success!
The mission of the Lincoln University Honors Program is to provide our diverse student body with enhanced university experiences that are intellectually challenging, interdisciplinary, and enriching beyond the traditional university experience. The Honors Program seeks to provide an environment in which our most academically-motivated students can achieve more than they have ever imagined. To this end, the Honors Program:
- Promotes student engagement in undergraduate research and creative inquiry.
- Provides interdisciplinary opportunities for academic and cultural enrichment.
- Offers leadership and professional development opportunities to support the lifelong success of our students.
- Encourages an honors community environment where students feel comfortable embracing intellectual challenges.
- Serves the University mission, providing an intellectual environment to recruit and retain a diverse and academically-motivated student population.
Reasons to join the Honors Program:
- Smooth transition from high school to college
- Small class sizes and close interaction with professors
- Great preparation for graduate and professional school
- Priority registration for classes
- Be a part of a community of highly-motivated students
- Attend student leadership conferences around the country
- Opportunities to study abroad
- Opportunities for scholarships
- Great learning outcomes with lots of fun
- The Honors Program is a living learning community of scholars. These communities help students build life-long friendships.