Master's of Science Degrees
Master of Science in Sustainable Agriculture
Applicants seeking admission to the Master of Science in Sustainable Agriculture program must meet the following requirements:
- Compliance with all of the eligibility requirements of the Lincoln University Office of Graduate Studies as set forth in the Graduate Bulletin.
- Acceptance to graduate study by the Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences and the Office of Graduate Studies.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, with an undergraduate minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- A minimum verbal plus quantitative GRE score of 286
- For international students: A minimum score of 500 (paper test) or 173 (computer test) on the Test of English as a Foreigh Language (TOEFL).
- Three letters of reference.
- Applicants must provide the Office of Graduate Studies with official transcripts of all previous college and/or university studies and official copies of GRE and TOEFL (if applicable) scores. If the transcripts are not in English, certified copies of English translations must be included.
- Advanced Analytical Methods
- Advanced Integrated Pest Management
- Advances in Sustainable Agriculture
- Agricultural and Food Wastes
- Applied Statistics
- Biomass for Energy
- Current Topics in Sustainable Agriculture
- Economics of Sustainable Agriculture
- Experimental Design
- Management of Private Lands for Livestock
- Microbiology of Safe Food and Water
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Pasture-based Livestock Production
- Plant Nutrition and Management
- Soil Management for Sustainability
Adrian Andrei, Professor of Research/Wildlife Management
Majed El-Dweik, Professor of Research/Nanotechnology
Frieda Eivazi, Professor of Research/Agriculture
Abua Ikem, Professor of Research/ Analytical Chemistry
Samson Tesfaye, Professor Research/Geology
Wesseh Wollo, Professor of Research/Agribusiness
John Yang, Professor of Research/Soil Chemistry
James Wetzel, Associate Professor of Research/Aquaculture
Tumen Wuliji, Associate Professor of Research/Animal Science
Jonathan Egilla, Assistant Professor of Research/Plant Science
Azad Henareh Khalyani, Assistant Professor of Research/Forestry
Tunsisa Hurisso, Assistant Professor of Research/Soil Science
Safiullah Pathan, Assistant Professor of Research/Crop Science
Babu Valliyodan, Assistant Professor of Research/Molecular Biology and Genomics
Guolu Zheng, Professor of Research/Microbiology
See the current Graduate Bulletin for program specific requirements and information.